Shop the Society

I am working on my craft room/office as we speak and will be posting photos during the makeover, but for now wanted to update you a bit on my etsy baby, The Paper Society!

First things first, I'm very excited to release some new bracelets this week, and first up is "The Carrera". Any white marble loving, home decor junkie like myself will hopefully appreciate it.


Every time I wear mine, I think of the white carrera marble countertops in my future. Ahhhh.

It really is one of my favourite bracelets to wear because it is very versatile. Thanks to a friend who introduced me to "white turquoise", I am now in love.

It is a GREAT gift for that hard to buy for friend, and also would make great wedding jewelry.

For the month of August, shipping within Canada and the US is also F-R-E-E for you. Wippee!

Check out the listing here! And it comes in a PRETTY silver box ready for gift giving!


Next up, if you've been eyeing my printable pantry labels but not quite ready to splurge on them, well, the wait might have been worth it. I am now offering 48 pre-designed pantry labels in a digital file for just $9!

No, they aren't customized for you, but you'll get a really good assortment of labels that should cover most of what's in your pantry. Choose from either the square or rectangular design.

Lastly, I did this a while back, but the address www.shopthesociety.com is a direct link to my etsy page to make it easier to remember. I am working on a website so eventually it will lead to that, but for now it still does it's job. So tell your friends and holla from the roof tops SHOPTHESOCIETY.COM. Kk? Thanks thanks! :)

And I have some other things waiting on the back burner, but I need photos before I can tell you about them, so hopefully this week!

Now back to my lair to get my craft on!

xo J

Comments

  1. I love this! It would make such a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiara! I forgot to include it in the post, but it also comes packaged in a silver gift box perfect for gift giving! :)

      Delete
  2. Your bracelet is beautiful, Jen! I've never seen stone in that colour before. Very classy!

    I've got a question for you - what kind of printer do you use to print your labels for your paper orders? I was trying to print labels with my laserjet the other day and they would look great at the top and then the ink would start to drag and ghost on the bottom half. Super frustrating!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts