Christmas Card Season

Do you have your Christmas cards yet? Or (like me) have you run out of Christmas cards as your list adds up and up with recipients you might have forgotten about? It's not too late - in fact, it might be the best time because holiday cards are majorly on sale. Score some custom holiday cards with guaranteed shipping at 40% from Tiny Prints.

I nearly opted out of doing holiday cards this year until the amazing people at Tiny Prints slapped some sense into me and brought me back to the real world, where I absolutely cannot miss the experience of sending Christmas cards. And when Tiny Prints gives you cards, you don't say no!

Because of the big move over the holidays to the new house, we aren't decorating and we aren't gift giving, so it's not feeling very festive around here. Sending Christmas cards was the least I could do to get in the holiday spirit!


No special photoshoots this year, so we opted for a non-photo custom card in a luscious pale mint and gold foil effect. The matching address labels were also a welcome opportunity to share our upcoming new address with a "New Year, New Address" message,

If we had done a photocard, I absolutely love these options below.






What are you doing for holiday cards this year? When do you send them out?

*Thanks to Tiny Prints for providing me with my holiday cards this year. Despite being gifted by Tiny Prints, I do completely love their cards, and all opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts