Backyard Dreamin'

Not going to lie, sometimes as a blog reader, I tire of the "inspiration" posts. Sure, they're pretty and all, but if I wanted to see beautiful inspiration pics, I would head on over to Pinterest and look for inspiration myself. I read blogs for the REAL projects and REAL photos so I can see something I CAN do, can ya hear me?

Well, now as a quasi-blogger, I get the inspiration posts. There are lull times between projects (or when you don't have photos of projects yet) but you still really want to share what you have coming up! Well, that is where I am at, and I'm hoping you don't hold it against me.

It is May, and May is my FAVOURITE month ever. Ok, I was born in May, so that might have something to do with it, but I like that it's a time to gear up for the summer. Time to start transitioning the wardrobe and to start thinking about the outdoors. Well, if you know me at all, I'm a lot more into the home than I'm into my closet, so the backyard it is! 

I ABSOLUTELY love these pics below from my Pinterest board. The juicy colours make me happy inside. And so you don't think I'm just being a sell out with my inspiration post, I actually DO have plans to make some magic! Cheap, do-it-yourself magic that will hopefully make me feel less worse about not having a patio that looks like this:



Stay tuned for my May backyard projects and please share anything you've done that's related!

Happy May! xox Jen

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Love those pics. I need more color in my life (my middle name has been "neutral" for far too long) and get especially sheepish when decorating the house with color. Looking forward to YOUR projects for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts