Christmas Card Display | Staircase Garland

Last year we had so many Christmas cards that after displaying them all throughout the house, there was barely a surface to rest a glass of Christmas cheer on. I decided to free up some space, and created a card garland. It's incredibly simple (you know me, I like the easy and cheap DIY's!), involving only a long stretch of ribbon and a stapler.

The rest is pretty self explanatory. As the cards arrive in your mailbox, take a moment to read and enjoy, then staple to your staircase garland.

Not only does it open up some space on your surfaces, but it's free Christmas decor! Win win!

How do you display Christmas cards?

Comments

  1. Love this, adorable! I'm taping mine above my kitchen chair rail this year where I can look at them frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts