Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DIY Love: A little Canadian Genius and a Bench

You know I love me an easy, inexpensive DIY, and in particular, ones that result in  a funky bench.


This one takes the cake for me. Three Ikea chairs. Wood. Stain. Stencil. Voila!

If you aren't already a follower of the very popular Mini Manor blog, then you need to head over right NOW! Don't wait! Not only is Ashli a Martha Stewart -furniture building-recipe making genius, but she's also a fellow Canadian (more specially, British Columbian) blogger. And anyone who can make a bench like this deserves some love!

2 comments:

  1. I love her! I saw that post and thought it was genius. :) They are an amazing couple and I love checking in a seeing what they've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant!! Heading over to check out her blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)