I now pronounce you husband and white...

I love colour. Colour makes me happy. I am drawn to colour injected rooms over neutral ones. So why is my house neutral? Why is the closest thing to colour in my living room grey? I honestly don't know the answer- other than being slightly terrified of messing up. White is, and always will be my go to shade. I long of a dreamy white kitchen. White furniture gives me the giggles. But still- life needs colour! My house NEEDS colour!

Can I do it? I think I can. For one, I heart Jonathan Adler, and he's about the exact opposite of neutral. He practically embodies colour. I think it's time to wipe the dust off his book on my bookshelf and start getting some inspiration for colour in my home.

In the meantime, here is one of my fave Jonathan Adler colour intensified rooms.






Comments

Popular Posts