Where to Find Dirt Cheap Replica Chairs

I know that the majority of you are not from Canada, but a good chunk of you are. And that is why I am here today with this public service announcement.

If you haven't shopped for furniture at London Drugs, you don't know what you're missing. They have some INCREDIBLE prices on replicas. The fact that LD even has ghost chairs is mind boggling. Or their modern spin on the iconic eifel chair. I so badly wanted to buy 4 new ghost chairs to make a set of 6, but somehow I talked myself out of it. Maybe it's because I've got 6 Louis chairs in my garage waiting for a makeover?








And now, the incredible finds at London Drugs.

$99 Ghost Chair (vs $410 on DWR)


$99 Eifel Chair


$199 Hanging Egg Chair

Of all 3, I think I want the egg chair the most. I think it would be the perfect place to snuggle up in and read a book in the sunshine, no?

Any great, unusual places you've found great deals on furniture/decor lately?

Comments

  1. 1. New blog design - LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!
    2. LD Furniture - I didn't see ghost chairs!! I have to go back. I did see the egg chair and fawned over it profusely. I may have tested it out too. More than once. I still need 2 more chairs for the ends of our table... maybe ghost chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have these in Ontario :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new London Drugs flyer has the Ghost Chairs on sale for $79.99 such a STEAL! :)
    Prices in effect till Dec. 24, 2013
    I bought one for my guest bedroom.. looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhhmazing!!! WHat a steal! I'm going to check it out right now! Thanks for letting me know! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts