Update, and Inside your Pantry | Lo's Spice Rack

I swear I'm still alive.

I took a wee, unintended break from blogville for various reasons - but mostly because I've been spending a lot of what little spare time I have focusing on healthy recipes and nutrition. I'm really passionate about being creative with healthy food, but alas this is not a nutrition blog so I don't want it to overwhelm the Social Home. With Christmas coming, I'm sure to get re-inspired in the home department and will have some fun and creative posts your way!


In the meantime, go and visit reader and fellow blogger Lo, who just re-did her pantry and spice rack using some of my labels. She did an incredible job and I am totally crushing on those aqua spice containers! I die!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts